600g. Sirlion Beef Steak
1 pc. Red Bell Pepper
1 clove Garlic
1 head Onion
1 stalk Spring Onion
3 tsp. Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. PINKLIFE COCONUT CIDER VINEGAR
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
7 tsp. Cornstarch Mixture
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Marinate Sirlion Steak in 1/2 cup soy sauce and 1/4 cup TISOY Coconut Cider Vinegar for one hour.
2. Sauté half quantity of onion and garlic. Set aside the other half for garnishing
3. Pan-fry the steak for 1 minute.
4. Add the marinated sauce and some water. Let it boil for 1 hour.
5. Add spices to taste.
6. Add sugar and coconut cider vinegar. Let it simmer.
7. Garnish and Serve.
500g. Fresh Prawns (marinated in fish sauce for 30 minutes)
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp. Butter
8 leaves of Sweet Basil
1/2 cup TISOY Sweet Chili Sauce
Salt and Pepper
TISOY Chili Flakes (Optional)
1. Clean and devein prawns
2. Marinate prawns in fish sauce for 30 minutes.
3. Heat the pan and add butter.
4. Sauté onion and garlic.
5. Add prawns.
6. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add TISOY Sweet Chili Sauce and TISOY Chili Flakes (optional).
8. Add oyster and water and let it simmer for 5 minutes (Stir occasionally).
9. Put out the heat and add basil. SERVE AND ENJOY!
3 pcs. medium-sized Eggplants
2 tbsp. TISOY Coconut Cider Vinegar
1 pc. slightly ripe tomato
4 pcs. fresh Calamansi
2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
Salt and Pepper
Half a piece of Onion
1. Wash eggplants thoroughly in running water.
2. Cut into smaller pieces and bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until soft and tender. Drain.
3. Cut the cooked eggplants into smaller strips and remove the seeds.
4. Mix the eggplant with all the remaining ingredients
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. SERVE AND ENJOY!
Water Bell Pepper
Garlic TISOY Sweet Chili Sauce
1. Fry the fish. Set aside.
2. Sauté onion and garlic.
3. Add the ginger, bell pepper, and carrots.
4. Add the TISOY Sweet Chili Sauce.
5. Add 1/4 cup of water.
6. Add desired amount of soy sauce and let it simmer.
7. Add the fish into the mixture and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
8. SERVE AND ENJOY!
Oil Brown Sugar
Salt Banana Blossoms
Garlic Pineapple Tidbits
Onion Soy Sauce
Ginger TISOY Coconut Cider Vinegar
1. Clean the fish thoroughly and remove the internal organs including the gills.
2. Fry for 5 minutes for each side. Put on paper towel to drain excess oil. Set aside.
3. Heat pan and add oil.
4. Sauté ginger, onion, and garlic.
5. Add fried fish, pineapple tidbits, and pineapple juice.
6. Add soy sauce, laurel leaves and peppercorn. Simmer for 3 minutes.
7. Add water, banana blossom, and TISOY Coconut Cider Vinegar.
8. Add water and washed black beans and simmer for another 5 minutes.
9. Add 1 tablespoon of TISOY Coconut Cider Vinegar and water if necessary.
10. SERVE AND ENJOY!